Don’t fight with winds, ride them.
Modern look, great design and breathability. This is what makes an outstanding airflow jacket.
CE product classification: CLASS ARead full description
Choose your color:
2 in 1 jacket. 100% Polyester 600D. Removable, waterproof, breathable interior Humax 20000 waterproof membrane. 100% polyester mesh panels.
- CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Protectors approved with PN-EN-1621-1:2012.
- Pocket for NEW CE level 2 SOFT BACK PROTECTOR.
- All stitching areas for the safety seams construction according to FprEN 17092:2018 standard.
- Adjustable waist with strap and velcro.
- Sleeve opening with regulation.
- Sleeve volume regulation.
- Neck closing with volume regulation.
- Zip fastener at sleeve with „flat-lock” system (autolocking and anti-floating system).
- Mesh panels for better breatheability.
- Reflective zones on sleeves front and back.
- Reflective accordance with EN 20471 standard.
- SPYKE logo buttons.
- Connecting zipper.
- Fit for Lady.
* Product specifications might be subject to change.
The AIR products guarantee an appropriate ventilation thanks to extended net inserts or breathable perforated leather of diferential weaves, further than the several perforated inserts in the zones where transferring outside of the body heat is needed.
Dry Tecno is a technology used by Spyke to protect the rider from rain and wind. The polyurethan resin membrane (PU), having a unique structure especially created to be used on the bike, which absorbs and drives out sweat but remains waterproof, ensures maximum protection from external elements.
The unique construction of the garments with Drytecno technology creates a wide dry air volume
between body and waterproof barrer, strongly reducing the risk of condensation from excessive
sweat and contributes to keep constant the skin temperature (eliminating the heat dispersion through
direct conduction body-lining-water).
The inner layers can be removed and washed separately for a correct hygiene of the garment.
The new “unlined” construction multilayer jackets are designed for achieving the best comfort and the best mobility for chest and arms, thanks to the reduction of friction between the components of the garment (shell-insert insulation-membrane).
Fit for Lady
Women’s Spyke garments are created for the woman who does not want to quit her femininity, not even on two wheels. Thanks to the cut and the lines following feminine shapes, the adjustment velcro straps, the belts to enhance the waistline, but also more comfortable volumes in the breast area, Spyke women’s garments dress riders in a comfortable and performing way, without giving up modern looks and maximum safety.
This jacket is equipped with some special reflective panels.
Your SPYKE equipment
Take your measurements
Size charts present human body dimensions – not garment.
Chest: measure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
Waist: measure around the narrowest part of your waist
Hip: measure around the widest point
Where to buy