LF Slider Pants
Comfortable racing pants with seamless construction parts.
Seamless friction areas’ construction and X-STRETCH fabric inserts provide best comfort of use. Ventilation system is ensured by perforated front and back zones. Removable CE-approved knee and shin protectors care about the rider’s safety.
CE product classification: CLASS ARead full description
Choose your color:
LF Slider Pants
1,0/1,1 mm cow leather. Inside fixed poly-mesh lining.
- Dynamic seamless construction on friction areas on pant and inside lining.
- Shock absorbing side paddings.
- Leather flex zones on waist and knees and high-strength X-STRETCH fabric on inguinal area, thighs, calves and groins.
- All stitching areas for the safety seams construction according to FprEN 17092:2018 standard.
- Perforated areas front and back for better breathability.
- Removable CE approved knee and shin protectors.
- Waist zip connection to jacket.
- Knee sliders included.
- 2 external pockets.
Employment of cow leather for sporting purposes with a resistance to abrasion of more than 2000 Martyn Dayl cycles, more than 70kg/Newton tear resistance, no use of chemical products harmful for man, ex test (warm and cold), CE 1621-1 race use certification.
The AIR products guarantee an appropriate ventilation thanks to extended net inserts or breathable perforated leather of dierential weaves, further than the several perforated inserts in the zones where transferring outside of the body heat is needed.
The seams reinforced with heavy duty yarns add durability to most abrasion and tension stressed parts
of the garment.
Special construction technology implying the use panels in innovative Elastomere combined in weaving
with polyammidic yarns with high tenacity (x-stretch fabric) to guarantee optimal comfort and t thanks to
the bidimensional elasticity. In the racing suit the x-stretch fabric is coupled with a leather panel, which, thanks to special gusset seams stretches lengthwise and in width, allowing to the rider agile and comfortable movements.
Take your measurements
Size charts present human body dimensions – not garment.
Chest: measure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
Waist: measure around the narrowest part of your waist
Hip: measure around the widest point
Where to buy