Pathfinder Extreme Dry Tecno
Best touristic jacket for any weather conditions with many pockets and adjustable points.
DRY-TECNO membrane possible to use as a separate jacket and removable thermal liner make the jacket best for any weather conditions. X-STRETCH panels, many adjustable points and many air vents provide best comfort available. Removable CE-approved shoulder and elbow protectors, reflective zones and a pocket for optional back protector care about the rider’s safety. Many pockets ensure possibility of carrying all neede things.Read full description
Choose your color:
Pathfinder Extreme Dry Tecno
Outside fabric and reinforcements: 100% Nylon soft polyamide with Teflon® treatment. Net inserts: 100% high-strength polyester. Inside fixed poly-mesh lining. Removable, waterproof, breathable interior membrane. The inner DRYTECNO membrane can be used as a separate jacket. Removable interior thermal padding in polyester and polyamide, the quilting reproduces the “down jacket” effect improving the insulation. TEX STRONG fabric on shoulders and elbows.
- 100% waterproof.
- Removable thermal padding with breathable 3D mesh zones.
- Removable interior membrane.
- Removable sleeves.
- Adjustment system on sleeves with zippered gusset placed on the elbow (above the protectors), opening the zip you can extend the sleeve of 3 cm from shoulder to wrist.
- X-STRETCH panels on sides and inner sleeves.
- Removable CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Pocket for NEW CE level 2 SOFT BACK PROTECTOR size 2.
- SHV (Spyke High Visibility) System integrated inside the sleeves.
- Folding frontal pockets for ventilation.
- Zip adjustable ventilation on front, back, sleeves and forearms.
- 5 front pockets, 4 of them waterproof.
- 1 big waterproof pocket on back, it is removable and usable as a document holder.
- 3 internal pockets.
- Pocket with hole on back for Hydropack.
- Velcro waist adjustment, button wrist and calf adjustment.
- Sleeves adjustment to prevent billowing.
- Reflective zones on sleeves front and back.
- Stretch device for joining jacket/ pant, with universal zip fastening.
- With this smart solution you can fix the zip either on the external side of the jacket or on the inner.
Dry Tecno is a technology used by Spyke to protect the rider from rain and wind. The polyurethan resin membrane (PU), having a unique structure especially created to be used on the bike, which absorbs and drives out sweat but remains waterproof, ensures maximum protection from external elements.
The unique construction of the garments with Drytecno technology creates a wide dry air volume
between body and waterproof barrer, strongly reducing the risk of condensation from excessive
sweat and contributes to keep constant the skin temperature (eliminating the heat dispersion through
direct conduction body-lining-water).
Spyke Thermal clothing offers warmth and comfort without adding weight. Lightness and freedom of movement are the key features of the products having the Thermal insulation technology, which, thanks to special paddings, grant a high resistance and a huge breathability, without absorbing water or humidity. The low heat transmission coefficient allows retaining temperature heath with even better features than wool.
The inner layers can be removed and washed separately for a correct hygiene of the garment.
The seams of the Dry Tecno equipped garments are thermal-taped to prevent even the tiniest penetration
The AIR products guarantee an appropriate ventilation thanks to extended net inserts or breathable perforated leather of dierential weaves, further than the several perforated inserts in the zones where transferring outside of the body heat is needed.
Special construction technology implying the use panels in innovative Elastomere combined in weaving
with polyammidic yarns with high tenacity (x-stretch fabric) to guarantee optimal comfort and t thanks to
the bidimensional elasticity. In the racing suit the x-stretch fabric is coupled with a leather panel, which, thanks to special gusset seams stretches lengthwise and in width, allowing to the rider agile and comfortable movements.
The new “unlined” construction multilayer jackets are designed for achieving the best comfort and the best mobility for chest and arms, thanks to the reduction of friction between the components of the garment (shell-insert insulation-membrane).
This jacket is equipped with some special reflective panels.
This jacket is ready for hydropack, it has a hole for water pipe and loop for holding it near to the neck.
This jacket has velcro waist adjustment for better fit.
Removable back pocket
Pathfinder is equipped with removable back pocket with separate belt, perfect for storing documents.
CE approved protectors
Removable CE approved protectors with PN-EN-1621-1:2012 on shoulder elbow and knee.
Your SPYKE equipment
Take your measurements
Size charts present human body dimensions – not garment.
Chest: measure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
Waist: measure around the narrowest part of your waist
Hip: measure around the widest point
Where to buy